You will be the face of the brand who lives and breathes Love, Bonito. You will have the front-seat experience and exposure in impacting women across the country by touching their lives via the various campaigns, exposure and reach that you will be initiating. You will be responsible in all aspects of driving organic awareness to our digital and social platforms, while building a strong influencer and community base not limited to PR, Media and events roll-out whenever relevant. You will be reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager and working closely with the Regional Brand team- you will play a pivotal role for Love, Bonito’s growth and market expansion through owning the mindshare of women across Indonesia.
- Create a holistic campaign on how organic Marketing can push traffic and brand awareness.
- Managing Organic, Influencer and Community budget and spending while aligning with the overall Marketing budget.
- Organic Social (especially Instagram) growth to improve overall brand awareness and engagement which will lead to traffic uplift.
- Campaign creation going for viral impact and huge outreach whilst maintaining brand integrity.
- Track organic channel performance and deliverables on a weekly, monthly or campaign-basis.
Influencer & Community
- Build data-driven innovation to constantly grow LB to be the top-of-mind brand.
- Build a holistic influencer strategy which includes product seeding KPI, new influencers to work with and engagement those influencers can bring in.
- Conduct market research and new market / geographical penetration through influencers, events, media and partnerships.
- Merchandise buying for KOL seeding.
- Foster genuine and lasting relationships with media/ stylist/KOLs from national to local-city reach from digital-to-traditional corporations/ individuals.
- Initiate relevant brand partnerships to increase brand awareness.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to plan and execute community initiatives through driving online or offline events (including but not limited to press events/previews, influencer networking sessions and VIP events), workshops and meetups to engage Love, Bonito women and promote Love, Bonito brand values to existing customer base and prospects.
- Copywriting for all marketing collaterals: press releases, letters, email, etc.
What You Shoud Be
- A passion and genuine love for people.
- A passion for all things marketing, be it content or analytics.
- A Love, Bonito ambassador who believes in and embodies our culture and core values.
- A fast learner, possesses a growth mindset.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right and fast!
- Strong project management, events planning and execution abilities.
- Strong communication skills to influence the community and internal stakeholders.
- Creative and discerning in coming up with ideas / initiatives for the community that they will enjoy.
- Absolutely comfortable speaking to both large and small groups of people.
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality.
Requirements & Experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, communications or related studies.
- 3+ years working in Marketing, PR, communication, advertising or other similar roles.
- Preferably female & advocate of the female voice.
- Great copywriting skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Pays attention to details and works with a positive attitude to meet deadlines.
- Have a good understanding in Google Analytics.
- Experience in industry such as e-commerce / Marketplace / Advertising Agencies and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint will be a plus.
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.