As part of our pioneer team, you will play an important role in interacting with guests directly to provide services and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services in our store. Through our customer interactions, we aim to empower women to gain confidence through styling and clothing. Reporting into the Lead Pixie, you will be integral to the success of Love, Bonito especially as we go into hyper growth over the next few years!
- Create EXCITEMENT in our product launches, workshops, and events for our guests.
- Assist in providing the best customer experience, including speaking to guests and offering advice on color, fit, and silhouette to best suit their needs.
- Provide a seamless shopping experience and ensure that all merchandise are available in all colors, sizes, and quantities on the floor.
- Prepare and upkeep a clean shopping environment on the floor and at the fitting rooms.
- Receiving and processing new stock, replenishments, returns, damages, and transfers, as well as support all stocktake exercises.
- Cashiering duties using the POS system to process payments.
- Work with the other pixie(s) to drive store sales performance under the direction of Lead Pixie.
- Working together with the Lead Pixie in ensuring daily sales target and store matrix are achieved (traffic, conversion, AOQ, AOV, ASP, etc).
- Deal with all issues that arise from our customers (complaints, grievances etc) in the best manner.
What You Shoud Be
- A positive, charismatic, and fun personality.
- A genuine passion and interest in the fashion industry.
- A proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right and fast!
- An ability to think and work systematically and under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out of the box with solutions that are scalable, sustainable, yet most cost-efficient!
- An ability to multitask and manage the store, including its inventory management.
- A customer-centric and people-oriented that is able to serve our customers professionally.
- An attitude to go above and beyond in meeting the targets.
Requirements & Experiences
- Female, Single, age 20 - 25 years old.
- Good looking and fashionable
- Able to represent Love, Bonito’s unique proposition.
- Preferable 1+ year experience in working as a retail store’s SPG/SA, but anyone is welcome :)
- Willing to be placed in any Love, Bonito’s chosen work location.
- Able to operate Ms. Word, Excel, Google Drive, and POS payment system.
- Able to get things done effectively and professionally.
- Trustworthy and take a great responsibility in fulfilling all the tasks given.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with various teams.
Fresh Graduate / Entry Level
Min. Educational Background
High School Diploma / SMA
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.