You will play an important role in building our retail business unit and representing our brand to the masses. You are responsible for creating sales reports, checking and receiving products, managing the stocks and inventory audit. You are also responsible to lead some of your co-workers in hope to have the best customer experience on the floor. Reporting directly to Captain Pixie, you will be integral to the success of Love, Bonito especially as we go into hyper growth over the next few years.
- Under the supervision of the Captain Pixie, support in day-to-day leadership, and key areas of store operations.
- Oversee daily and weekly deliverables such as the store checklist and inventory checklists.
- Work with Captain Pixie to lead store sales performance and customer service excellence.
- Lead 3 brand pixies under your wings! This includes assigning targets (sales, traffic, conversion rate, etc.) to your brand pixies, and delegating work, encouraging, and providing feedback to the team and acts as the outstanding "go to" person.
- Oversee staff members to provide the best guest experience, and play a hands-on role on the sales floor.
- Provide a seamless shopping experience and ensure that all merchandise are available in all colours, sizes, and quantities on the floor and keep store visuals (displays, floor area, storage area, fitting room) pristine and top-notch on a daily basis.
- Receiving and processing new stock, replenishments, returns, damages and transfers, as well as support all stock-take exercises.
- Cashiering duties using the POS system to process payments and close accounts for the closing shift.
- Proactively acquiring knowledge regarding company general information, fashion news, new product information, customer feedback and staff communication.
- Develop compulsory reports to track store’s performance. (sales target, traffic, conversion, AOQ, AOV, etc)
- Establishing a good relationship with our customers to create a positive shopping experience to retain our customers.
- Deal with all issues that arise from our customers (complaints, grievances etc).
What You Shoud Be
- A Love, Bonito brand enthusiast with a contagious passion to deliver the Love, Bonito guest experience.
- Able to relate to our mission of empowering women through style, and have a strong personal sense of style and fashion.
- A strong people-person! You are not afraid of approaching strangers and striking a genuine conversation, and guests aren't afraid to approach you either!
- A leader with a proven record of training, coaching, and developing a team of co-workers.
- A performance-driven professional that drives sales and achieves results for the business through training initiatives.
- A dependable leader who is open to giving and receiving feedback, and is always hands on deck together with the rest of the team.
- An insightful problem solver who proactively innovates to improve systems and operations.
- Able to execute strong analytical skills to improve store performance, targets, and matrix on a daily basis.
- Someone who loves to interact and build relationships with people, communicating in both Bahasa Indonesia and English!
Requirements & Experiences
- Female, minimum 17 years old
- Minimum 1 year's experience in a retail leadership role, or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Ms. Word, Excel, Google Drive, and POS payment system.
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred (expected to have foreign tourists in our store!).
- Able to represent Love, Bonito’s unique proposition.
- Willing to be placed in any Love, Bonito’s chosen work location.
- Able to get things done effectively and professionally.
- Trustworthy and take a great responsibility in fulfilling all the tasks given.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with various teams.
Fresh Graduate / Entry Level
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.