You’ll have a front seat experience in impacting women across the globe through fashion and data. You will be tasked with the monumental responsibility of shaping Love, Bonito Indonesia into a more data-driven team by kickstarting the development of our data warehouse. You will be responsible for Love, Bonito Indonesia’s data architecture and will spearhead exciting data projects that will be instrumental in driving the performance of the group.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture and warehouse.
- Design and prototype data processing pipelines that are used for making product decisions.
- Build/Improve and deploy data tools for data analysis.
- Create and expand ETL data flows from all data sources i.e. web analytics, e-commerce store, retail POS, ERP etc.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional business requirements.
- Continuously identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and other ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build high-performance catalog algorithms, prototypes, predictive models, and proof of concepts.
- Implement web tracking to provide advanced reports on the customers’ experience.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures.
- Collaborate closely with other functional stakeholders especially BI, Marketing, and Management to support their data infrastructure needs.
- Ability to make simple data visualization with Metabase, Power BI, or other similar visualization tools.
- Assist and lead data projects with cross-department such as Marketing, Merchandising, Business Development, etc.
- Work closely and synergize with the HQ data team in Singapore.
What You Shoud Be
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with business stakeholders to understand data requirements and translate them.
Requirements & Experiences
- 2 years of experience in a Data Engineer role with a degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical disciplines
- Highly proficient in MySQL/MariaDB.
- Programming proficiency in at least major languages such Python/Java/Scala.
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.