As the Customer Experience Supervisor, you are responsible for the smooth operation of our customer service team, to deliver efficient and high quality service across all service touchpoints. With a direct pulse of our customers' feedback, you will work closely with internal teams and partners to drive meaningful service initiatives.
You are someone who believes in building customer connections through thoughtful service and raising the bar of what it means to delight our customers. Reporting directly to Retail Operations Manager, you play a vital role in building a high-performance customer service team and elevating the Love, Bonito service culture and experience.
Transforming the Service Experience
- Explore, propose new ideas, and roll out incremental service improvements to build up a first-in-class service culture for but not limited to – Own Website and Marketplace.
- Monitor trending customer enquiries and work with internal teams to construct efficient solutions for a seamless service experience.
- Maintain our service tools, including but not limited to: multi channel platform, customer feedback, and website back-end.
- Lead or support in the implementation of new support touchpoints and tools.
- Explore, review, and improve our service policies and customer recoveries.
- Handle customer escalations and provide thoughtful service recovery.
High Performance Customer Service Team
- Ensure the customer service team achieves set KPIs, including but not limited to: Average Service Rating, Revenue, Conversion Rate, and Average Order Quantity.
- Ensure smooth processes, including but not limited to: Customer’s payment, order processing, and refunds.
- Performance analysis and conduct weekly meetings for Management & team weekly and monthly.
- Work with our partners to enable scalable customer service tools with high quality features.
- Manage relations with our partners, including: Contract agreements, invoicing, and annual reviews.
- Set up an efficient onboarding program for customer service agents from: training material creation, screening talent, interview, and ensuring smooth agent onboarding.
- Set up an agent appraisal process to drive engagement and talent retention.
High Contribution in Customer Retention
- Understand the full flow of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Love, Bonito.
- Work with Marketing to strategize Customer Retention through Chat Commerce.
- Utilizing customer feedback to further improve Retention strategy.
What You Shoud Be
- Passion for great customer service and experience.
- A strong advocate for our customers.
- Customer-centric mindset - able to perceive experiences through the lens of a customer.
- A resourceful problem solver to address customer escalations.
- Comfortable working with numbers to drive team productivity & performance.
- Strong communication skills to relay customers’ pain points to internal teams.
- Driven, proactive, and adaptable to a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A dependable team player with extreme ownership.
- A great motivator to the customer service team with an approachable demeanor.
- Excellent time-management and analytical skills.
- Sensitive to and have the ability to recognize the customers’ needs and wants.
Requirements & Experiences
- Diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule (weekday, weekend, and public holidays).
- Good Interpersonal skills (listening, communication and positive motivation).
- Past experience leading a team and good communication skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications and social media platforms (Whatsapp, Line, Live Chat, Facebook, Instagram, Email, etc).
- Knowledge of administrative procedures.
Customer Care & Commerce
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.