To drive and oversee all marketing operations and mainly responsible for developing Love, Bonito’s vision to life. You will act as a pivotal role for driving Love, Bonito’s expansion and telling our story across our major platforms and communication channels, primarily, e-commerce, retail stores, social media, paid & organic marketing, events & activations and customer relations. Managing 3 key departments: Marketing, Creative, and Customer Care and Commerce team, you will have the frontrow seat in the positioning of Love, Bonito’s brand in Indonesia. Reporting directly into the Country Head, you will play a key role in building our brand presence and growing our business in this exhilarating phase.
Company’s Key Player & Department Manager
- Strong initiative in translating the company's key initiative, objective, and result.
- Create and execute engaging and performance-driven campaigns across onsite, EDM, social, and retail stores to attain monthly targets and key campaign objectives.
- Ability to develop a marketing plan and manage the full marketing budget of the company and translate to quantitative results.
- Oversee and groom the marketing and creative team into a high performance and inquisitive team - always asking and thinking about the objective and why first, before deep-diving into initiatives.
- Plan and organise marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), while making sure the Love, Bonito brand has its unique voice.
- Marketing team support for other departments such as Retail, Online-Partner, and Retail-Partner.
- Collaborate closely with more upstream teams i.e. Merchandising & Retail Teams particularly in the branding and marketing of new lines and key collections.
- Collaborate closely with the Product/ IT/ BI Team for site-improvements and rolling out of marketing-related feature requests.
- Constantly improve the framework, tools, and processes for the marketing team.
Brand & Creative ( Community, PR, Social Media & Content )
- Leading the creative team for a new brand & initiative in place.
- Work with Senior Creative to execute brand plans and strategy in place.
- Identify gaps in our content and recommend new topics, create style guides/ mood boards to use as reference.
- Constantly evaluating the performance of every campaign and branding exercise.
- Ensure consistent top of mind awareness of Love, Bonito via consistent pitches and product seeding to key media partners.
- Pushing for brand localization without losing brand’s identity and keeping brand’s integrity.
- Study, research and stay on top of the evolving consumer trends and behaviour to propose new / improved initiatives and strategies to keep the community engaged.
- Plan, conceptualise, and execute workshops & events (online and offline) to grow, engage, and retain the LB community.
- Setting up the right KPI and goals for Customer Lifecycle, Digital Ads
- Together with the Business Development team, setting up the right KPI and goals for new channels that Love,Bonito is tapping into (such as Marketplace, or any other new channel we acquire in the future) with full understanding of the marketing funnel.
- Develop strong strategy, framework, and execute rollout for all BAU and/or automated activities, not limited to: CRM Transactionals, Loyalty Programme, Brand Awareness, Prospecting Campaigns, SEO Improvements, and Longer term Initiatives.
- Initiate, Conceptualise, Strategize, Manage, Execute, and Optimise in all respects of customer life cycle, performance marketing campaigns, and Marketplace Marketing.
Customer Care (CCC)
- Customer care team as an extension of the marketing team and strategy for customer retention and building genuine relationships.
- Plan major innovations & strategic approach on Customer’s handling.
- Facilitate chat-commerce in a sales-driven environment.
- Improve customer service experience, create engagement, and facilitate organic growth.
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards as well as Customer Care Handbook & training module.
- Direct & Liaise with Customer Care Supervisor in handling day-to-day.
What You Shoud Be
- A passion and genuine interest in fashion, retail, and e-commerce.
- Have an aligned vision with the brand and excitement for female-centric causes.
- An ability to think / work strategically & systematically, with impeccable judgement and discretion.
- An inspiring leader to mentor, manage, and influence team members.
- Superb project management, multitasking, and execution abilities.
- Strong communication skills to inspire and influence internal stakeholders (HQ and Country).
- Leadership qualities which include good stress-management, prioritisation capabilities, and emotional intelligence.
- A self-starter, proactive and hands-on approach. Get it done right, and fast.
- Problem solving skills with minimum guidance and structure.
- Lives and breathes our brand values: People Matter; Go Above & Beyond; Be Bold, Be Creative; Always Keep It Real; We’re Better Together; and A Growth Mindset!
Requirements & Experiences
- 4+ years of experience in related work fields preferably e-commerce/ digital company/ advertising agencies.
- BA/ BS degree in business, marketing, economics, engineering, or other related fields.
- Versatile and balanced and has dabbled in both content strategy and analytical roles.
- Strong data-driven and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Excel and fluent with marketing tools including Google Analytics, Mailchimp, BI tools (Metabase / Tableau), CRM systems etc.
- Great management, people development skills, good communicator and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Min. Educational Background
Bachelor's Degree / S1
Jl. Minangkabau No.17a, RT.6/RW.8, Ps. Manggis, Setiabudi
South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12970, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 - 228 330 10
About Love, Bonito
We pride ourselves as the best and largest vertically integrated, omni-channel women’s fashion brand in the region. Founded in 2010, we’ve grown to 150 people strong, proudly headquartered in Singapore with country offices in Indonesia and Malaysia and an omni-channel presence across these 3 markets. In addition to our retail franchise in Cambodia, we ship internationally to 15 markets (Hong Kong, China, Philippines and Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Macau, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia & Brunei).
We are taking our definition of new female retail global, with our sights set on becoming the most thoughtful brand for the everyday woman.